Friday, June 28, 2013

My Favorite Things

Well, I haven’t blogged in a while.  Not sure why; just haven’t taken the time.  I don’t really have a lot to talk about, but thought I’d share with you “a few of my favorite things” (yes - I have a song for everything)!  I tried to put them in order of how I thought of them.  Here goes:

God and developing my relationship with Him daily
My family (Including our doggie Lacie)
Friends
Music/Singing (Southern Gospel, 70’s, Michael Buble’, Musicals)
Traveling
Jewelry (Premier and Brighton are absolute FAVs)
Flip Flops
Food: Pasta/Italian
Restaurants: Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, Sonic, Steak ‘N Shake
Scripture: Psalm 91:1-2
Song/Hymn: Great is Thy Faithfulness
Color: Purple and Lime Green
Book: Not an avid reader, but I do read my Bible and I LOVE anything Max Lucado writes
Movie: Wizard of Oz
Flowers: Iris, Hydrangeas, and Gerbera Daisies
Perfume: Samsara, Bombshell and Very Sexy (from Victoria’s Secret)
TV Show: NCIS and reruns of Gilmore Girls, Boy Meets World, and Friends
Dessert: Chocolate Ganache Cake from Stoney River and Chocolate Shake from Steak ‘N Shake
Vacation Spot: Hawaii
Season: Summer and Winter
Holiday: Christmas
Alabama Crimson Tide Football
Snow
The Beach

That’s all I can think of at the moment!!  Enjoy!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment